A bad hair day equals a bad day. Period.
Long healthy locks just like the Disney princess Rapunzel is every woman’s dream. History has shown that hair is a symbol of femininity and it plays a vital role in boosting confidence. Hair problems such as hair fall, breakage, dry hair, split end and dull hair can seriously affect one’s self-esteem. But healthy & strong hair is a result of many things like genetics, a kick-ass hair routine or great weather. A balanced & healthy diet also has a lot to do with your hair.
Wondering how to thicken hair by changing your diet?
- Spinach: You can never go wrong with greens. Can you? Just like other green leafy vegetables, Spinach is full of amazing nutrients. Vitamin A, iron, beta carotene, vitamin C and folate work towards keeping your hair nourished and moisturized always. Thus, Spinach is the right food that will fight against brittle hair.
- Greek Yogurt: This healthiest and easily available snack will combat certain hair issues. Greek yogurt is packed with proteins and is known to be an ideal ingredient for hair growth. Vitamin B5 helps in blood flow to your scalp and helps fight against hair thinning and loss.
- Guava: Wondering what is guava doing on the list? Well, this tropical fruit is rich in vitamin C that is said to help fight excessive hair breakage. It is also rich in vitamin A, folic acid, copper, potassium, fibre and manganese that are beneficial for your hair. All these together fight against hair loss, giving you strong and voluminous hair.
- Sweet Potatoes: Is dry & dull hair pulling you down? There is just the thing that will help bring back the shine of your hair — Sweet Potatoes. They are filled with the antioxidant called Beta Carotene that is said to protect your hair from losing its shine. The Vitamin A present in sweet potatoes will boost your scalp’s natural oils that will seal in all the moisture that keeps your hair from drying out.
- Salmon: It has a high content of omega-3 fatty acid that is essential for scalp health. Lack of omega-3 fatty acid will lead to dry scalp and dull hair. Making it extremely important to be part of your diet. If you are a vegetarian or not a lover of seafood, you can include walnuts, Keratin seeds and plant oils instead. This helps hair growth, keeping them shiny and full.
Eating right can do wonders not just for your skin, but for your hair as well. Now that you know of food which will help you get that healthy voluminous tresses, start including them in your diet ASAP! While eating right is vital for healthy hair, you know what else is responsible for the overall health of your hair? Oiling your hair. TRU HAIR ayurvedic oil along with the TRU HEATER is what women need to take care of the health of their hair. All you need to do is apply TRU HAIR oil 2 hours before you take a shower and that’s it. However, to receive the nourishment of the TRU HAIR ayurvedic oil, you should heat the oil with the help of the TRU HEATER and then gently massage it into your hair. Including the above-mentioned food in your diet and oiling your hair will surely get rid of your hair problems. Get started now!