Are you one of those people who avoid combing the hair only so that you don’t have to face the clumps of hair that are waiting to be freed? We know exactly how that feels. Every time you let your hair down, wash it or comb it, you are visually reminded of the intensity of hair fall you have. As much as you want to somehow make the hair fall stop, you don’t know where to start or what to do.
The best way of tackling hair loss is to stop it at the very beginning. Most often, we make the mistake of ignoring the first signs of hair loss and wait for it to worsen. If you act at the very first sign you come across, you will be able to fully stop the hair loss and prevent hair loss in the future with the use of Ayurvedic hair care methods like the use of a natural hair supplement.
To better understand how hair loss works, you need to know the growth cycle of hair.
Cycles Of Hair Growth
The growth and loss of hair happen in 4 different stages:
- Anagen: Also known as the growing phase, the anagen phase lasts for 3-5 years, making it the longest phase. At any given time, almost 90% of your hair is in this phase.
- Catagen: Also known as the transition phase, this phase makes the hair follicles shrink and slow down growth. The phase lasts for only 10 days and only 5% of the hair is at this stage at any time.
- Telogen: Also known as the resting phase, hair during this phase neither grows nor falls. It lasts around 3 months and 10-15% of your hair is at this phase at any time.
- Exogen: Also known as the shedding phase, this is the phase that is dreaded by all. This phase is responsible for the 50-100 strands of hair that you lose every day under normal conditions. It lasts for about 2-5 months.
If you notice hair loss more than the normal 50-100 strands a day, it is mostly because of a disruption in these four stages. When the balance is disturbed, it leads to a change in hair growth. This is when you need Ayurvedic hair care practices like using a natural hair supplement to restore hair health.
Early Signs Of Hair Loss
When you identify the early sign of hair loss, you will be able to stop this by Ayurvedic hair care methods like consuming a natural hair supplement, using the best hair oil for hair loss, and other Ayurvedic hair growth practices before the condition worsens. As long as you delay treating hair loss with Ayurvedic hair care solutions, the chances of it causing permanent damage also increases. Here are the top early signs to look for:
- Widening part: If your part looks wider than before, it is time to reanalyse your hair care routine and add Ayurvedic hair care steps like using a natural hair supplement or hair oil.
- Patchy bald spot: Often found in circular patterns, patches of hair loss in the scalp is a call for help. It is best to see a dermatologist in such cases or seek Ayurvedic hair care solutions.
- Excess shedding: When you notice a sudden excess shedding, ask yourself if you have added any new product to your hair care routine, or done a salon treatment. You could also be losing this hair due to nutritional deficiency. This can be tackled by using a natural hair supplement and other Ayurvedic hair care solutions.
- Receding hairline: In men, one of the first signs of hair loss is a receding hairline and hair loss around the temples. Ensure that you are getting your daily nutrients from a natural hair supplement or other Ayurvedic hair care products.
- Hair thinning: In women, instead of a receding hairline, it is more common to see thinning of hair all around the scalp. Pay attention to your hair care routine and diet. Use a natural hair supplement for better hair growth.
Tackling The Early Signs Of Hair Loss
Once you identify the first signs of hair loss, panic is usually next in line. However, if you take a solution-based approach to this, you could easily tackle the condition and stop it before it worsens.
Step one after noticing hair loss is to give your recent actions a second thought. Often a new product is filled with harsh chemicals. Try ditching that product for safer Ayurvedic hair care ones like a natural hair supplement or an Ayurvedic hair growth oil.
Step two is to consult a professional. If your hair loss is due to a medical condition, only a medical professional will be able to diagnose it and provide the appropriate treatment for it.
Step three is trying home remedies and products like a natural hair supplement. Natural ingredients like aloe vera, Brahmi, bhringaraj, hibiscus, coconut oil, etc. target specific hair problems and help strengthen hair follicles to reduce hair fall. Regular use of products like a natural hair supplement, Ayurvedic hair growth oil and natural shampoo with natural ingredients will provide your hair with nutrients without harming it.
Step four is following a healthy diet. If nutrients cannot be received through the food we eat, it is also advised to take a natural hair supplement made with natural ingredients. Using a natural hair supplement will allow you to consume the necessary vitamins, minerals, proteins, and other nutrients. A natural hair supplement also is the easiest way to do so than following a diet.
Out of all the steps, finding the right product for you is the most taxing one. However, once you find that one amazing natural hair supplement or the best hair oil for hair loss, the answer to how to control hair fall will come on its own.
We, at Tru Hair, create organic and natural hair care products like the natural hair supplement, a range of best hair oil for hair loss, effective shampoo and conditioner, etc, with the help of trichologists. Being guided by the world of Ayurvedic hair care combined with modern technology, our natural hair supplement and other products carry the best natural ingredients that have been proved to be helpful to boost hair health. To make the process of finding the product that suits you the best easy, our Ayurvedic doctors have come up with an algorithm that allows you to find the perfect combination of products like natural hair supplement, shampoo, conditioner, etc, that specifically suits your concern. These products and ingredients are recommended by analysing your hair type, body type, lifestyle and demography from the 3-factor hair analysis. We also offer a fully personalised natural hair supplement for your specific needs.
Dr. Tambe (Ayurvedic Practioner)
Dr. Tambe is an Ayurvedic Consultant, practicing in Satara City, Maharashtra for the last 45 years.He comes from a long line of Ayurvedic doctors. His grandfather and father were both Vaidyas, therefore he wanted to continue the family legacy.This year, his family will celebrate 100 years of Ayurvedic service