Losing hair is a difficult situation for anyone. In today’s world, people are working under extreme pressure and living a very stressful lifestyle. Sometimes, even genetic issues cause hair loss. This can be very difficult for anyone. In this blog, we will see, how to make hair thick at home!
How to make hair thick naturally?
There are a number of ways to make hair thick naturally at home.
- One way is to massage the scalp with warm ayurvedic hair oil. This will stimulate blood circulation and promote hair growth.
- Another way is to use products that contain the right ingredients suitable for your hair and scalp.
- Yet another way is to make sure that your products are free from harmful chemicals and ensure that you make necessary lifestyle changes, as little things matter.
- Make your own DIY hair masks at home for growth and thickness.
- Finally, a good diet is essential for thick, healthy hair. Include plenty of protein, vitamins A and C, and iron in your diet.
Also Read: How to thicken your hair
Hot Oil Treatment for fast hair growth
Hot oil treatments are a popular way to promote hair growth. The theory behind this is that the heat from the oil helps to stimulate blood flow to the scalp, which in turn helps to promote hair growth. There is sufficient evidence to support this theory, and many people find that hot oil treatments are an effective way to promote hair growth if done the right way.
- Make sure you are using an ayurvedic hair oil which is 100% natural.
- Heat the oil to the perfect temperature of around 65 degrees. If you overheat it then the benefits of the ingredients will be destroyed and if you underheat it then the benefits of the ingredients won’t get activated.
- Apply it when it’s warm, don’t wait for it to turn cold.
- Massage it to your scalp for 2-3 minutes and keep it for at least 1 hour. If you can keep it overnight then it would be the best.
- Do this twice a week minimum for best results.
Note: Tru Hair Oil Heater can heat the oil to the optimum temperature of around 65 degrees in about 4 minutes.
Use the right products to grow hair fast
If you’re looking for thicker, healthier hair, you may want to consider taking a free hair analysis. This simple test can help identify the right ingredients for your hair and it can also give you insight into which hair care products may be best for you.
For instance, Tru hair’s 3-factor hair analysis is developed by ayurvedic doctors and can help you with the same. All you have to do is answer a few questions related to your hair type, body type and demography and that’s it!
Make necessary lifestyle changes
If you’re looking for thicker hair, there are a few lifestyle changes you can make to promote growth.
- First, avoid using harsh chemicals and heat-styling tools as much as possible. These can damage your hair and make it more difficult for it to grow.
- Second, get regular trims to keep your hair healthy and free of split ends.
- Fourth, switch to a silk pillowcase, neem wooden comb, and satin scrunchies to avoid hair breakage.
- Finally, be sure to get plenty of rest and reduce stress as much as possible.
These lifestyle changes will help you achieve thicker, healthier hair.
Natural ways to get thicker hair
There are plenty of store-bought hair treatments that promise to give you thicker, fuller hair. But why spend a fortune on products when you can get the same results with some simple DIY hair masks?
Here are three easy recipes for hair masks that will leave your locks looking and feeling thicker and healthier:
Egg and olive oil mask:
This mask is ideal for people with dry, damaged hair. Simply whisk together one egg and two tablespoons of olive oil, then apply it to your hair and scalp. Leave it on for 20 minutes, then rinse it out with warm water.
Banana and honey mask:
This mask is perfect for people with oily hair. Mash up one ripe banana and mix it with two tablespoons of honey. Apply it to your hair, then leave it on for 30 minutes before rinsing it out with warm water.
Fenugreek hair mask:
It is known to make hair thicker, shinier, and softer. Fenugreek is high in protein and nicotinic acid, both of which are essential for hair growth. To make a fenugreek hair mask, mix 2 tablespoons of fenugreek powder with 2 tablespoons of water. Apply the mixture to your hair and scalp, and let it sit for 30 minutes. Rinse it out with warm water. You can use this hair mask 2-3 times a week for the best results.
Flaxseed hair mask:
A flaxseed hair mask is a simple and effective way to improve the thickness and health of your hair. Flaxseeds are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, which are essential for healthy hair. They also contain lignans, a type of phytonutrient that can help balance hormones and promote hair growth. To make a flaxseed hair mask, simply grind a few tablespoons of flaxseeds into a powder and mix with enough water to form a paste. Apply the paste to your hair and scalp and leave it on for at least 30 minutes before shampooing.
Castor oil hair mask:
If you’re looking for a DIY hair mask that will help give your hair some extra volume and thickness, then look no further than this castor oil hair mask! Simply combine equal parts castor oil and any other oil of your choice (coconut oil, olive oil, etc.), and apply it to your scalp and hair. Leave it on for at least 30 minutes before washing it out, and you’ll see a noticeable difference in the thickness and fullness of your hair.
Healthy diet to make hair thick
A healthy diet is important for thick hair. Foods that are rich in protein, vitamins, and minerals are essential for healthy hair. Foods that are high in fat and sugar can actually lead to thinning hair. So, if you want thick, healthy hair, be sure to eat a balanced diet that includes plenty of protein, vitamins, and minerals. Here are a few DIY options for you:
1. DIY drink for hair thickness
This nutrition-packed drink helps decrease frizziness, strengthens hair roots, and makes hair thick.
To make this drink, you will need:
- A Carrot
- An Orange
- A Beetroot
- An Amla
- Some Ginger
- A Pomegranate
- A Glass of coconut water
Put everything into a blender and blend well.
Pour, strain, and drink!
Also Read: Biotin-rich smoothie for thicker hair growth
2. DIY trail mix for fast hair growth
Looking for a quick and easy way to promote hair growth? Try this DIY seed trail mix! Simply mix together a handful of pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and flaxseeds. Add a tablespoon of honey and a pinch of cinnamon, and you’re good to go! Eat a few tablespoons of this mix daily, and you should see a difference in your hair growth in no time.
3. DIY healthy laddoos to grow hair fast
Amla is known for its hair benefits and is often used in hair care products. But did you know that you can make your own amla laddoos at home? These healthy laddoos are not only good for your hair, but also for your overall health. Amla is rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants, both of which are essential for hair growth. Additionally, the seeds in these laddoos provide protein and essential fatty acids, both of which are necessary for healthy hair.
To make amla and seeds healthy laddoos for hair growth, you will need:
- A cup of amla powder
- 1 cup of seeds (any kind)
- A cup of ghee
- 1 cup of sugar
- In a bowl, mix together the amla powder, seeds and ghee.
- Add the sugar and mix well.
- Shape the mixture into small laddoos and store it in an airtight container.
These laddoos are not only healthy for your hair but also taste delicious!
We hope you enjoyed our blog about how to make hair thick at home! With this knowledge, we know that you can make the most of your hair and improve the appearance of your hair. So what are you waiting for? Start your hair care journey to thicker hair today!
Be sure to check back soon for more informative blogs like this one and follow us on Quora.
Reviewed By Dr. Tambe (Ayurvedic Practioner) Dr. Tambe is an Ayurvedic Consultant, practicing in Satara City, Maharashtra for the last 45 years. He comes from a long line of Ayurvedic doctors. His grandfather and father were both Vaidyas, therefore he wanted to continue the family legacy. This year, his family will celebrate 100 years of Ayurvedic service.