Hair loss can be distressing and a blow to our self-esteem. Many of us are willing to try just about anything to save our hair, searching for the perfect products on the internet and wasting a lot of money. It is quite natural to worry about hair loss but the truth is that hair loss is a common problem and it can strike anyone at any time. Unfortunately, you cannot stop hair from falling. However, you can definitely boost hair growth with an Ayurvedic hair oil for hair growth like the Tru Hair Castor Hair Oil. A small dose of this oil massaged into the hairline on a regular basis will thicken hair and amp up the shine.
How does Castor Oil help hair growth and improve your hair texture?
Castor Hair Oil is a vegetable oil that is acquired by pressing the seeds of the castor oil plant or Ricinus. This Ayurvedic hair oil consists of fatty acids and is rich in Vitamin E – an essential antioxidant that keeps your hair moisturized, healthy and promotes hair growth.
Presence of natural keratin:
The antioxidants present in Castor Oil provide the hair with natural keratin. It gives the hair an extra boost of strength reducing breakage. Therefore, one of the major benefits is that it can help bring back those lustrous locks in no time.
This oil is also extremely beneficial for those suffering from dandruff. The ricinoleic acid in this hair growth oil is known for its anti-inflammatory properties. When you regularly apply this oil to the scalp, it will help rebalance the PH level, which prevents the occurrence of dandruff and flaky skin.
Boosts hair growth:
Massaging Castor Hair Oil gently into the hair roots is good for boosting blood circulation under the scalp. It ensures healthy, balanced skin and shiny, thick hair growth.
Promotes healthy hair:
Castor Oil is an intense moisturiser that is sure to benefit dry and damaged hair. Regular use of this hair fall control oil helps lubricate the hair shaft, which increases the flexibility of the hair. If you are also dealing with dull hair, this oil is sure to give your hair a lovely, long-lasting shine.
Prevents hair follicle inflammation:
Fatty acids are the secret formula for growing strong and thick hair. They also provide your hair follicles with essential proteins and nutrients, which help prevent hair follicle inflammation. The best way to provide your hair with fatty acids is by applying Castor Hair Oil. It has a long-chained fatty acid and will help get rid of inflammation, which is often linked to hair loss.
Increases the absorption of other hair products:
This is a very less known fact that needs to be put out here. Including Castor Hair Oil in your hair regimen also helps other hair products penetrate into the scalp more effectively. Using an Ayurvedic hair oil like this will enhance the overall growth and health of your hair.
Helps tame the frizzy hair & split ends:
Ayurvedic hair oil for hair growth like Castor Oil functions as a very good lubricant and moisturiser. Hence this hair growth oil can help tame your frizzy mane, giving your hair a smooth look. Its emollient properties keep the frizz at bay and also make your hair less prone to split ends.
What Does Tru Hair Castor Oil Consist Of?
- Our experts at Tru hair have created the best hair oil for hair loss and other hair problems combining the goodness of castor oil along with other important ingredients like Japa Pushpa, Coconut oil, Cottonseed oil, Amla and Rosemary oil.
- This oil is perfectly suited for those looking to add the lustrous locks some extra nourishment. It is 100% pure and unrefined, giving you all of the benefits of natural Ayurvedic hair oil, without added chemicals or synthetic substances.
- When used regularly, this Ayurvedic hair oil for hair fall works to prolong the shine and smoothness. Thanks to the array of natural ingredients and of course, the magical castor oil.
- The oil is appropriate for both men and women. It is suitable for all hair types and scalp conditions.
How to Use the Tru Hair Castor Oil?
- For your hair to receive the benefits of each ayurvedic ingredient included in the Castor Hair Oil, it is vital that you warm the oil before applying it to your hair. This step shouldn’t be skipped as hot oil is very beneficial for hair. To warm the oil to the right temperature (65 degrees), you can use the Tru Heater.
- Once you have warmed the Tru Hair Castor Hair Oil, work the oil from your scalp to the tip of your hair. Massage your scalp gently for 3 minutes and leave it on for an hour. Ensure you apply a generous amount of the oil to your hair. Keep in mind the length of your hair and apply the Ayurvedic hair oil as needed.
- Castor Hair Oil is thick and sticky and can be a bit difficult to wash off. For best results, wash it off with Tru hair shampoo and follow it up with a conditioner.
- You can take the 3 Factor Hair Analysis and get yourself the goodness of Ayurveda for just Rs 689! The 4 amazing products are sure to take your hair care routine to the next level.
Our Castor Oil is the best oil for hair fall. But that’s not all it is best at. Being rich in highly beneficial nutrients, it has the ability to tackle many other hair problems as well. Using hair oil is an ancient practice that is still equally relevant today, if not more. Modern-day hair challenges include harsh pollution, the use of high heat-styling appliances, chemical treatments, stress, and more. While it is often difficult for us to bid goodbye to all of these concerns, what we can do is upgrade our hair care routine to tackle the damage caused by these concerns. This is why adding the Tru Hair Castor Oil to your hair care routine can be a game-changer!
Dr. Tambe (Ayurvedic Practioner)
Dr. Tambe is an Ayurvedic Consultant, practicing in Satara City, Maharashtra for the last 45 years.He comes from a long line of Ayurvedic doctors. His grandfather and father were both Vaidyas, therefore he wanted to continue the family legacy.This year, his family will celebrate 100 years of Ayurvedic service.