Ah, it’s that time of the year again; hours of rain, chai, pakoras and lovely company. Sounds just about perfect, but along with all the great things Monsoon brings with itself a set of hair problems as well. Dandruff, frizz and hair fall are the common hair problems you will notice during this season. But don’t worry every season comes with a different set of problems and there are ways to deal with it. Some extra care to your tresses during the monsoons will help keep any problem at bay. Here are some tips to take care of your hair during monsoon season.
- Oiling is Mandatory: Oiling your hair is an age-old remedy to deal with any hair problem. It acts as nourishment to your long locks and helps fight dandruff as well. But one must keep in mind, during this season the scalp gets oily anyway, so it is important to keep a check on how long you keep oil on. Top experts recommend oiling your hair just two hours before you take a shower.
During the monsoons, use a hair oil that contains natural ingredients. TRU HAIR ayurvedic oil with the oil heater is just what everyone needs right now. An oil heater, because the best and most effective treatment to any hair problem is warm oil. Massaging your scalp with warm oil enhances the blood flow and stimulates hair growth providing your hair with a great structure. Not just that, warm oil also reduces dryness of scalp and hair, fights dandruff, and reduces split ends. However, heating oil to the right temperature can be tricky and that’s where TRU HEATER comes in handy for everyone. This oil heater comes with an auto cut-off feature, which allows you to quit worrying about underheating or overheating the hair oil. The TRU HEATER warms the TRU HAIR oil to 65 degrees (the exact required temperature) in 4 minutes, providing you with best results.
TRU HAIR oil is prepared based on the ancient ayurvedic script and is a combination of 13 novel herbs that target every hair problem and help you get rid of them. Ingredients such as Jatamansi, Brahmi, Madhyanthi, Japa Pushpa, Bringaraj and Amlaki are used to help you with problems like hair fall, frizz, dandruff, greying and dull hair. For best results, apply this hair oil 2 hours before you step into the shower 3 times a week for 3 months.
- Use the Right Shampoo: During this season the hair tends to get oily and if you normally have oily hair, you need to take extra care. Everyone should shampoo their hair frequently to get rid of the excess oil and sweat. This will prevent the hair from attracting dirt and pollutants. Renowned beauty experts recommend using shampoos that contain herbal extracts. In case you are washing your hair on a regular basis, then switch to a mild shampoo.
- Don’t Skip Conditioner: You cannot and must not skip this step, because a good conditioner that suits your hair type will help strengthen and nourish your hair. To spread the conditioner well, use a wide-toothed comb and leave it in for a few minutes or as directed on the bottle, then rinse it off. Remember to dry your hair well and avoid vigorously rubbing it between the towel, as this can cause hair breakage and frizz.
- Keep a Check on Your Diet: Everyone loves to have the deep-fried potatoes, pakoras and any junk food, but staying away from junk and oily food during this season will prove beneficial for your hair. Choose what you eat wisely especially during this season. Pick up a bowl of fruits, vegetables and protein-rich foods instead.
- Stay Hydrated: The simplest and most important point is to drink enough water throughout the day. 8 glasses of water in a day is good enough to keep your hair healthy and hydrated. Water is a key ingredient for hair growth as it contains vitamins that contribute to hair growth. Dehydration can affect the health of your hair as well. Your hair will become dull, dry and you will notice split ends. To avoid these hair problems drink enough water.
Dealing with hair problems can be crazy, but it is important to take extra care of your hair during the Monsoon Season. Follow these steps and you will notice a significant change in your hair. Also, don’t forget to heat the TRU HAIR oil with the TRU HEATER before applying it on your hair.