Looking to achieve healthy and long hair? A proper hair care routine for hair growth is essential in achieving your desired result. There are many factors to consider when creating a hair care routine, including the type of hair you have, the products you use, and how often you shampoo and condition. In this blog post, we will provide tips for creating the best hair care routine for hair growth. Keep reading to learn more!
What causes hair fall?
It is normal to shed some hair each day as part of our natural cycle. However, when the rate of shedding exceeds the rate of regrowth, it can result in thinning or balding. There are many potential causes of hair loss, including genetics, certain medical conditions, and even stress. Identifying the underlying cause is essential for finding the most effective treatment. For example, hair loss due to genetics is typically treated with medication or surgery, while hair loss due to stress may improve with relaxation techniques or changes in diet. By understanding the cause of their hair loss, individuals can take steps to improve their condition.
Here are a few common causes of hair loss:
- Diet- One of the most common causes of hair fall is a lack of nutrients in the diet. This can cause the hair follicles to weaken and eventually die. While hair fall is not necessarily harmful, it can be cosmetically unappealing and cause social anxiety. In severe cases, it can also lead to baldness. By ensuring that you’re getting enough essential nutrients, you can help keep your hair healthy and prevent it from falling out.
- Stress-The good news is that stress-related hair loss is typically only temporary, which is the bad news. “Stress-related hair loss is known scientifically as telogen effluvium,”
Significant stress causes a substantial number of hair follicles to enter the resting phase in telogen effluvium. Affected hairs may start to come out abruptly after a few months of simple brushing or washing.
- Medical Conditions- Hair loss can also be brought on by specific medical diseases such thyroid disease, anaemia, and lupus. Additionally, several drugs used to treat these disorders can cause hair loss.
- Change in the atmosphere- Research has revealed that summertime hair growth accelerates in order to shield the scalp from sunlight. The production of keratin, the protein that makes up hair, is increased by warmer temperatures because it increases nutritional availability, leading to longer, faster-growing hair. Because of this, many people complain of excessive shedding after the summer, especially between September and November, after months of accelerated development.
- Genetics- You could be more likely to get hair loss yourself if it runs in your family. Alopecia areata, male- and female-pattern baldness, and other genetic disorders can all result in hair loss.
- Using wrong products- Using products with harmful chemicals can cause hair loss or hair damage as well. Also, using products that contain ingredients that don’t suit you will do more harm than good. So you should know the right ingredients for your hair to treat it the right way. You can a free hair analysis which will help you identify the right ingredients for you.
General guidelines for a hair care routine for hair growth
Here is a daily hair care routine for hair growth:
-Start by oiling your hair. Hot oil treatment is one of the best natural hair growth treatments. In ancient times, our grandmothers used to heat the oil on the stove and apply it to our scalp for better absorption, which stimulated blood flow in our scalp, making our hair voluminous and healthy. But, these days nobody has time to do it. Well, thanks to technology we have a portable oil heater now, which helps you heat the oil to the optimum temperature of 65 degrees in about 4 minutes. It has an auto-cut-off feature which makes it even more convenient to use as you don’t have to worry about overheating or underheating the hair oil. In case you don’t know, you can get this heater for free with 100% natural ayurvedic hair oils by tru hair.
– After keeping the oil overnight. shampoo your hair with a mild cleanser in the morning. Avoid using shampoos that contain harsh chemicals, sulfates, or artificial fragrances. These can strip the natural oils from your hair, making it more difficult for your scalp to produce sebum. Instead, look for natural, organic shampoos that will gently cleanse your scalp and hair.
-After shampooing, follow up with a conditioner Conditioners help to replenish the moisture that was lost during shampooing. Choose a conditioner that contains natural ingredients such as shea butter or avocado oil. These will help to deeply moisturize your hair and prevent breakage.
-Once or twice a week, use a deep conditioning treatmentDeep conditioning treatments penetrate the hair shaft to provide extra moisture and nutrients. This can help to revive dry, damaged hair and promote healthy growth.
-Be sure to protect your hair from heat damage by using heat-protection products before styling. Heat damage is one of the leading causes of breakage and stunted growth. By using a heat-protection product, you can help
5 Tips to Encourage Hair Growth:
While there is no magic solution for hair growth, there are some things you can do to encourage it. A lot of people think that the only way to grow hair quickly is to use harsh chemicals or expensive treatments. However, there are a few simple things that you can do as part of your daily hair care routine to promote hair growth.
- First, it is important to establish a daily hair care routine. This should include oiling, shampooing, conditioning, and gentle brushing. Remember to be gentle with your hair, as too much force can cause breakage.
- In addition, it is important to eat a healthy diet and get regular exercise. These activities will promote overall health and wellness, which can in turn lead to healthy hair growth.
- Make sure that you’re using a gentle shampoo and conditioner that won’t strip your hair of its natural oils.
- Try to get regular trims every six to eight weeks, as this will help to prevent split ends and keep your hair looking healthy.
- Finally, avoid using harsh chemicals or heat styling tools on your hair. Using hot tools like curling irons and hair dryers whenever possible, can damage your hair and lead to breakage. Over time, these treatments can damage the hair follicles and lead to unhealthy hair growth.
By following these tips, you can help encourage healthy hair growth without spending a lot of money or subjecting your hair to harsh chemicals.
5 Tips to Avoid Hair Loss:
Losing some hair each day is part of a healthy daily hair care routine for hair growth. However, if you feel like you are losing an abnormal amount of hair, it could be due to a variety of factors, ranging from dietary deficiencies to hormonal imbalances. While there are a number of potential causes of hair loss, there are also a number of things you can do to help prevent it. Here are five tips to avoid hair fall:
1. Avoid tight hairstyles: Pulling your hair back too tightly can put a strain on the roots, leading to hair loss. If you must wear your hair in a tight style, try to do so only for special occasions and give your scalp a break in between.
2. Be gentle with your hair: When shampooing and conditioning, be sure to use gentle, circular motions instead of scrubbing vigorously. Also, avoid using hot tools such as curling irons and Blow dryers too frequently, as this can damage the hair shaft and lead to breakage.
3. Eat a balanced diet: Eating a diet that is rich in nutrients is essential for healthy hair growth. Be sure to include plenty of protein, iron, and omega-3 fatty acids in your diet.
4. Irritating your wet hair: Your hair is Intense towel rubbing on your hair might result in knots and cuticle damage. As an alternative, use a soft cotton towel to pat your hair dry. Also, don’t womb on wet hair as it will lead to hair breakage.
5. Overuse of styling products: Utilizing styling products excessively harms your hair. These products’ harsh chemicals can strip away the protective natural oils from your hair, leaving it dry and brittle. Furthermore, overusing styling agents can harm the hair shaft, making it more brittle.
What is the relationship between Nutrition and Hair Loss
The connection between diet and hair loss persists all year round. Our hair builds itself up by absorbing nutrients from the meals we eat, and topical products and environmental factors can boost its health. If you don’t know, after bone marrow, hair is the biological tissue that grows the fastest, thus it needs protein, vitamins, and minerals to adapt to this rapid growth. Lack of these nutrients results in hair loss, and any existing hair loss may worsen.
Since fruits are easy to incorporate into your diet and almost everyone likes to have it, here are 7 fruits that are particularly effective and will help you boost your hair growth:
1. Avocados are rich in nutrients that help to nourish the scalp and hair follicles.
2. Bananas are a good source of biotin, a vitamin that is essential for healthy hair growth.
3. Oranges are packed with Vitamin C, which helps to promote collagen production and aids in the absorption of iron.
4. Mangoes are high in Vitamin A, which helps to keep the scalp healthy and encourages hair growth.
5. Papayas contain an enzyme called papain, which helps to break down dead skin cells and promote new cell growth.
6. Strawberries are rich in ellagic acid, an antioxidant that helps to protect the follicles from damage.
7. Grapes contain resveratrol, a compound that helps to increase circulation and deliver nutrients to the hair follicles.
Including these fruits in your diet can help to improve overall hair health and encourage new growth.
If you’re looking to create a hair care routine for hair growth, please note that there’s no one magical solution that will come to your rescue. It’s always internal + external. As important as it is to use the right products, as important it is to eat the right nutrition and take care of your mental health.
We have tons of information on how to take care of every type of hair, from dry and damaged hair to curly hair. So, be sure to visit our hair care tips page. And if you still have questions after reading through our tips, don’t hesitate to reach out to us. We’d love to help you create the perfect hair care routine for your unique needs.
Dr. Tambe (Ayurvedic Practioner)
Dr. Tambe is an Ayurvedic Consultant, practicing in Satara City, Maharashtra for the last 45 years.He comes from a long line of Ayurvedic doctors. His grandfather and father were both Vaidyas, therefore he wanted to continue the family legacy.This year, his family will celebrate 100 years of Ayurvedic service.