Frizzy hair is a common problem, and it can be frustrating to deal with. Luckily, there are a few things you can do to help minimize frizz. One of the most straightforward solutions is to use a rice hair mask. This mask is easy to make and it will help tame frizzy hair. Keep reading for instructions on how to create and use this mask and to know the buzz around this rice hair mask for hair growth.
Is putting rice in your hair good?
Rice water is a byproduct of cooking rice. When rice is boiled in water, the starch granules swell and burst, releasing their soluble starch. The water turns cloudy as it becomes mixed with the protein, fibre, oil and salts from the rice.
This mixture is called “rice water” or “rice gruel.” Rice water has been consumed for centuries in Asia for its supposed health benefits. Recently, it has become popular in the United States as well.
So what are the benefits of using rice water? And how can you make it at home? Keep reading to find out!
Benefits of Fermented Rice Water for Hair
Did you know that rice water is a natural source of antioxidants and vitamins? Rice water has been used for centuries in Asia as a beauty treatment, and it’s becoming increasingly popular in the West due to its many benefits. Keep reading to learn more about the benefits of using fermented rice water on hair.
- It is rich in vitamins and minerals, and it contains starch, which can help to repair damage and add shine.
- Additionally, rice water can help to boost hair growth, due to its high levels of inositol. Inositol is a type of carbohydrate that helps to nourish the scalp and encourage cell turnover.
- Finally, rice water can help to protect the hair from environmental damage, thanks to its antioxidant properties.
Whether you use it as a rinse or a leave-in conditioner, rice water can help to improve the health of your hair.
How to know if fermented rice is good for your hair?
Using the wrong products is 1 major reason why you are not able to achieve your hair goals.
There are a few signs that your hair may benefit from fermented rice water.
- First, if you have very dry or damaged hair, fermented rice water can help to nourish and repair it.
- Second, if your hair is frequently exposed to environmental stressors like pollution or UV radiation, fermented rice water can help to protect it.
- Finally, if you have dandruff or an itchy scalp, fermented rice water can help to soothe and reduce inflammation.
If you notice any of these signs, it may be time to start using fermented rice water on your hair.
Another option is to take a free hair analysis that would help you understand the right ingredients for your hair.
For instance, our 3-factor hair analysis not just helps you understand the best products based on your scalp and hair needs but also recommends ideal products for the same. It is developed by Ayurvedic doctors so it is credible.
Not everything you see/get in the market is something that you need. If something works for someone, it need not work for you because all of us have different lifestyles, hair types, and body types. Using specific products with the right ingredients is very important if you want to achieve your desired hair goals quickly.
Tru Hair has a range of fermented rice water products, which are Ayurvedic and free from harmful chemicals. So, if you are looking for fermented rice water shampoo, conditioner or fermented rice hair oil, it has got you covered.
DIY Rice Hair Mask for hair growth
While many people believe that keratin treatments are the only way to achieve smooth and silky hair, there are a number of other options that can provide similar results. One popular option is a rice water hair mask.
Rice water contains a variety of nutrients that can help to strengthen and repair damaged hair. In addition, it can also help to smooth the hair shaft, making it less likely to frizz.
Here’s a DIY Rice Hair Mask for hair growth and frizzy hair, which would help you get the benefits of an expensive keratin treatment at home, in a pocket-friendly manner.
- Boiled Rice – It repairs damaged hair, makes hair smooth, adds shine and promotes hair growth.
- Curd – Its antibacterial properties help maintain a healthy scalp and fight dandruff and itchiness.
- Castor Hair Oil – It helps with hair growth, fights frizziness, and nourishes the hair.
It helps you with:
- Reduce Dandruff
- Promote Hair Growth
- Make Your Hair Super Silky
How to Prepare:
- Take 3 tablespoons of boiled rice and grind to make a smooth paste.
- Add 2 tablespoons of curd and 1 tablespoon of castor oil to the rice paste.
- Mix well!
How to Use:
Leave the rice hair mask in your hair for at least 30 minutes before rinsing it out!
Voila! There you have it, gorgeous looking healthy, shiny, smooth hair.
How often should you apply it?
There is no one-size-fits-all answer to this question, as the frequency of application will depend on a number of factors, including your hair type and the condition of your scalp.
However, as a general rule, it is advisable to apply rice water to your hair at least once a week.
If you have dry or damaged hair, you may need to increase the frequency to twice or even three times a week. In addition, if you have an oily scalp, you may find that rice water helps to control oil production and can be applied on an as-needed basis. No matter how often you apply it, rice water can help to improve the condition of your hair and give it a healthy shine.
Have you tried rice water for hair? If not, now might be the time to give it a go. Rice water is a great way to get your hair looking and feeling its best. It’s also an easy and affordable solution that can be used by anyone. Follow our tips on how to use fermented rice water for hair growth, and you’ll be on your way to healthy, beautiful locks in no time at all!
We hope you found them helpful. Be sure to check back soon for more informative blogs like this one and follow us on Quora.